- 1.British Airlines direct flights to Skiathos Island
- 2.Architecture reflecting the landscape
- 3.Mozarteum String Academy – Indexing
- 4.ΡΕΣΙΤΑΛ ΥΨΗΛΩΝ ΠΡΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΦΩΝ ΣΗΜΕΡΑ ΤΟ ΒΡΑΔΥ
- 5.Proud to be on this list
- 6.Thank you Street Workout Athens for the wonderful Skiathos Retreat
- 7.Skiathos Retreat 2016 – 3rd Year
- 8.Live concert by “Austria String Trio”
The Atrium Villas is a newly built complex ideal for those who seek both privacy and freedom. Situated in the Kechria area on Skiathos Island, known for its sandy beaches and vast ever green hills of pines, the villas form a perfect holiday destination for nature lovers.
The complex consists out of three villas with their own private pools, designed by the awarded Greek architects bureau, http://hhharchitects.gr/ Each dwelling consists of two volumes connected to each other through pergolas and an atrium like courtyard. The dwellings are split into volumes which are formed in order to be orientated towards the sea view. The basic idea of the project is the adaptation of the complex to the topography.
Each villa has two elegant Master Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, sea view and en suite bathrooms and there are plus a further two bedrooms. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and outdoor dining area. Surrounded by green verandas, each villa has a private swimming pool with a spacious pool area for an ultimate relax. The villas are overlooking the sandy beaches of Skiathos and the coast of Pelion offering unforgettable panoramic views.
The Atrium Villas are short drive away from both historical Kastro site and one of the most romantic Skiathos beaches – Kechria beach, while Skiathos town, excellent for dining and unforgettable night life is 15 min away from the villas.