Skiathos is an amazing Greek island that belongs to the cluster of Sporades, in the north-western Aegean
It is the smallest but most cosmopolitan island of the Sporades group and it became worldwide known from the famous Mamma Mia film with Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth.
Skiathos presents an ideal combination for leisure and sea sports. There are more than 60 beautiful beaches with golden sand or white pebbles and a turquoise sea to swim or sail in, forests of pine and olive trees to walk through and isolated chapels and monasteries to visit.
Skiathos Port: 10km
Skiathos Town: 9km
Skiathos Health Center: 9km
Bus station: 250 meters
Mini markets and local restaurants: 250 meters
Agia Paraskevi - Platanias beach: 50 -400 meters
- From the port of Volos (Volos port is approx. 2½ hours from Thessalonica and 4 hours away from Athens)
By Ferry Boat if you wish to take your car with you (approx. 2-3 hours):
- From the port of Mantoudi
- From the port of Agios Konstantinos
- From the port of Volos
- Direct flights from Athens (El.Venizelos airport) (duration of flight - approx. 30 minutes)
- International charter flights from International airports (e.g. Great Britain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Romania, Denmark, Norway, Slovenia, Russia)